After a short creative break, our beloved Newsletter is back! Many new updates and exciting surprises are coming your way. But be patient!
Here is a quick summary of what will be going on during this week:
Keep on reading to find out more!
- The SPLIT BAROMETER has reached 99%!
- Latest news by the OneCoin Management
- KYC Verification Update
WHAT IS THE ONELIFE NETWORK?
|The OneLife Network (OLN) is a growing global network that was born out of the OneCoin cryptocurrency brand. The Network has a digital platform with a unique portfolio of sophisticated products and social networking tools that help members achieve financial independence. Members enjoy access to an array of e-learning programs that help them apply financial theory to practice.|
Want to find out more about the OneLife Network and the OneCoin cryptocurrency? Now you learn more IN 18 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!
CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN:
|CLICK TO VIEW|
|UPDATE BY THE ONECOIN COMPANY!|
Check out the latest update by the OneCoin company management that was recently made public within the following article:
The big media buzz was about an investigation, conducted by the Bulgarian authorities with the participation of the German public prosecutors, during which the headquarters of OneCoin and its partners’ offices (One Network Services, etc.) were searched. Employees were interrogated, press conferences were given - a standard “procedure” when media catch a hot topic and, in the blink of an eye, it is replicated so many times in so many different websites. Problem is that the information in various media almost always comes in various versions.
As it turned out in the end - nobody was arrested, no charges were pressed and no proof of any illegal activity was found, whatsoever, neither in the Republic of Bulgaria nor in the other countries, in which the company operates. The whole raid seemed to be showy, as some cryptoexperts have rated it after the media storm has passed away. Legal advisors and lawyers who are working on the case state that the proceedings have resulted in more that 6 000 pages of files plus numerous documents, but up to the present moment there are no valid evidences, but only suspicions, of any criminal laws being violated.
The investigation was triggered after an anonymous signal. One of the main accusations against the OneCoin cryptocurrency is that it does not have a real blockchain. This, however, was contradicted by a specialized report, conducted by IT specialists and commissioned by the public prosecutor’s office. The report says that the total number of deals is accurate and there are no violations of the main principals of the blockchain technology, which is more than a solid proof of the existence of a blockchain.
Ultimately, the conclusion after the investigation of the authorities is the following: the anonymous signals against OneCoin and its partnering companies by random ill-wishers aim solely at damaging the reputation of the companies and to deliberately bring them to closure of business.
Representatives of the company shared: “Thanks to the raid, we once again had the chance to proof our transparency as a company and the clean face, which we are not afraid to show to the authorities, our members and the whole world."
Read more HERE
|THE SUPER SPLIT IS COMING!|
Here is the news we have all been waiting for: The SPLIT barometer is closing up to 100%, so you all know what this means - it is time to apply your split strategy!
As the SUPER SPLIT is just a couple of days away, we would like to remind all our members that when it is completed, your tokens will be doubled TWICE. You still have very little time to do an upgrade and request your package tokens before the barometer hits 100%!
|WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A BETTER FOREX TRADER? |
Reversion to the mean or how things usually come back to their average state
Can a sweet peas teach you how to be a better Forex trader? There are some major principles of play in our universe. Those phenomena are valid and available for practical usage in many aspects of today’s life. Let’s talk about one of those main principles.
It is called the mean reversion
- the regression toward the mean or reversion to the mean.The principle was firstly formulated by Sir Francis Galton after his experiment with sweet peas. The observation by Sir Fransic Galton was later translated in modern financial language and the translation goes like this: "The price tends to return to its average". In other words - no matter how strong a particular trend or single move is it will return back to its average. For example, a strong up move in EURUSD will retrace down, or a steep downtrend in GBPUSD will, at some point, go back up to the average.
As you can see there are a few key moments here: how to identify a strong move? When will the reversion to the mean start? When will it end? The answers to those questions will give you quality trading idea, an entry point, where to open a position, a level where to put your stop and a target where to get your profit. You can find the answers to these questions in the OneForex educational packages. One of the building blocks of this educational program is exactly the reversion to the mean and its practical applications in Forex trading. Since the beginning of the OneForex program hundreds of learners have started to use the mean reversion principles for a better trading results. If you want to be one of them join the program and you'll get access to video content where a world renowned author will help you unveil the secrets of the universal principle of reversion to the mean. Check out the Forex packages HERE
Here is an important update regarding the KYC Verification process:
Please be informed that, effective from April 01, 2018, the company will be accepting driver's license documents of our members as a KYC verification. The company has planned to introduce those changes as part of the optimization plan for the customer due diligence process and following the newly developed corporate strategy for the year 2018.
Please bear in mind that for the successful customer verification the member needs to provide both sides of his identity document on one page in color. To be able to verify you, our KYC specialists also need the copies of at least two different documents - one for ID/ passport and second for proof of address.
For detailed information please follow: Dashboard -> My profile info -> KYC
KYC认证更新 尊敬的会员： 请注意，自从2018年4月1日起，我司接受驾驶执照作为我们会员的KYC认证证件。公司计划将这些变化以作为客户尽职调查流程优化的一部分来介绍，并遵循2018年新制定的公司战略。 请考虑，为了验证成功，会员需要在同一文档上提供其身份证明文件的彩色正反两面副本。为了验证您的身份，我们的KYC专家还需要至少两份不同文件的副本：一份用于身份证/护照，另一份用于地址证明的副本。 详情：请查看仪表板 - >我的个人资料信息 - > KYC
|Here are some general, but not exhaustive compliance requirements for IMAs. Please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions and IMA Agreement for all requirements.|
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS!
(You can also save the "Say this, not that" guidelines as an image for future reference)
We would also like to remind you that according to the OneLife Terms & Conditions:
- Cross- line sponsorship (sponsoring members from other sales group or company, soliciting members who are not directly recruited, but are part of the Network tree, cross-sponsoring encouragement) and any attempt to do the same within the OneLife Network system are prohibited. Cross-line sponsoring means the acquisition of a person or a company already an IMA in another ONELIFE NETWORK sales line or that has business relations with the Company within the last 12 months.
- The IMA is entitled to transfer his/her account only with the prior written consent of the Company and upon presentation of the purchase and /or transfer the contract with the third party, as well as the presentation of the IMA application of the third party to the Company. The IMA is obliged to notify the Company of the intended transfer of its sales structure in writing.
- IMAs are required to identify themselves as Independent Marketing Associates in all of their business dealings. As a rule, all websites, stationery, business cards, car labels, advertisements, promotional materials and the like shall include the words Independent Marketing Associates of ONELIFE NETWORK. The Independent Marketing Associate of OneLife Network Logo has been designed for this purpose.
- Re-selling of gift codes at a discount price is strictly prohibited and against the Company’s policy. IMA can resell gift codes only to his/her own downline. Violation of this policy leads to this that your money will not be returned. We warn you to buy gift codes from reliable source and if you have any doubts - contact us at email@example.com.
- IMAs are not allowed to sell goods and/or services for competitors of the Company. IMAs must not offer products other than ONELIFE NETWORK products at the same time, in the same place or in the immediate vicinity or on the same website, Facebook page or other social media/online platform. IMAs are also prohibited from recruiting other ONELIFE NETWORK IMAs for the sale of other Company’s products (as this is a conflict of interest).
- IMAs are not allowed to use the logo of OneCoin in their promotional materials. They are allowed to use only OneLife Network IMA’s logo.
We welcome you to send any evidence of pouching, threats, identity thefts and any kind of violation to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Whistleblowing report available in the OneLife backoffice(Dashboard - Support- Whistleblower ). Once completed, this report becomes confidential. All personal data collected will only be used for purposes which are directly related to the whistleblowing case you reported. Please be informed that in order to keep our IMA-s privacy and at the same time to implement efficient control and reporting system we have developed a reporting system allowing report and monitoring functions without exposing IMA-s and creating unnecessary tension.
The Company recognizes as the legitimate owner of the account the IMA who has been legitimately registered as per the first entered original IMA Application completed, dated, and electronically entered into Company’s database. The Company is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any unsettled legal and financial relations and/or obligations between members, thus we cannot interfere in such relationships. Regarding that- to avoid future disputes sign contracts and do not give money without receiving proof/s for your payment/s.
IMA-s are provided with merchant tag/s which are prepared specifically for them and which they could brand their shops with and bring more visibility to the their deals. There are merchant tags for print and web. Merchant tags are at our member’s disposal in their DealShaker account→Dashboard. The tags are at the bottom of the page.
IMAs are obligated to protect their personal passwords and user names from third parties. The Company bears no responsibility for any actions undertaken by a person other than the IMA using his/her user name and password. Should an IMA willingly provide their user ID and/or password to an unauthorized under the Company’s T&C person/party the relevant profiles/accounts will be suspended and/ or terminated.
We would like to remind all OneLife members to strictly adhere to the provisions in our Terms and Conditions, to which all members are legally bound, concerning the dissemination of false information regarding the OneLife Network company.
Any proven violation including, but not limited to misleading information about an IMA official Leadership Rank, OneLife products and services or the company’s compensation plan may result in severe sanctions, reaching fines up to 5 100 EUR, effective immediately.
As a network marketing company, we manage to provide opportunities each day by channeling the power of collective effort. We encourage all IMAs to take individual responsibility for the stable and successful growth of the Network in 2017.
Thank you all for your efforts!
|To become the everyday essential brand for all our members and shareholders, OneLife must continue to build a successful and enduring company with the right tools and resources.|
To achieve this, all OneLife members MUST PRESENT THE ONELIFE BRAND IN A CONSISTENT, UNIFIED WAY that will resonate across the Network. To achieve this, we have prepared
THE OFFICIAL ONELIFE NETWORK BRAND GUIDELINES!
These guidelines have been developed to familiarize the Network with our brand identity and ensure the consistency, accuracy, confidence and purpose of all communication initiatives across all communication channels.
The OneLife brand book has one purpose - to help all OneLife members be heard globally by communicating in one voice - louder, clearer, simpler!
Read more about them HERE.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ADHERE TO THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU PREPARE ANY ADVERTISING MATERIALS!
(Check out all of our downloadable materials in the Media Center -> Resources section at www.onelife.eu)